Can I drive a Category C vehicle if I already have a bus PCV licence?

No. In order to drive a category C vehicle you’ll first need to get a provisional entitlement on your current PCV licence (known as ‘staging’), and then you’ll need to take the test to qualify fully for a Class 2 licence. A Class 2 licence will mean you can legally drive a Category C vehicle.